[joe-frank-list] Re: Joe Frank heard on the radio in Chicago 24 hours a day

Robert Holland rholland356 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 28 10:13:58 PDT 2004

Whew! You protest too much! And you sure know a lot
about what's going on there. You know, for a cabbie,
that is...

I consider you one lucky guy to be able to dial in Joe
Frank on the radio, and your fares are even luckier,
getting to listen to Joe during your ride. I'm sure
that makes for a pleasant ride, and -hey- if they ask
you to keep the meter running while they listen to a
full piece, so much the better! Har!

Robert