[joe-frank-list] re: a few dollars more

Robert Holland rholland356 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 3 19:50:06 PST 2004

It is easy to believe that sharing another's work is
in your best interest when you have never lived from
your own creative energies. Try it sometime and you'll
soon sing a different tune...

Pay the man! He created some great work, and just
because you can use technology to defeat the laws of
supply and demand, it doesn't make it right or
honorable.

Robert