[joe-frank-list] Message from Lary Block re: The Joe Frank/Larry Block Battle

BILLMILOSZ at aol.com BILLMILOSZ at aol.com
Sun Mar 21 02:52:54 PST 2004

Larry Block (Joe Frank colleague) is having problems trying to send this
message to all of the folks on the Joe Frank listserv.  He has apparently been
sending this message to the list but it's not going out, and he has asked me to
help by forwarding this email to the list. I think perhaps Mr. Block is just
having a little trouble with his computer; in any event I am happy to forward
this for Mr. Block.