[joe-frank-list] Re: Trying to Make Converts

innadadadavida at yahoo.com innadadadavida at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 18 04:40:10 PST 2004

None that I know of other than they're both monologists who would appeal to
similar audiences.

I'm very sad for his family.

[Q "What do you think about other major monologists and performance artists
such as Eric Bogosian and Spaulding Gray?"
JF "I think they are very good at what they do. They do what they do and I do
what I do."
Q "Do you have any sort of dialogue with any of them?"
JF "No."
]