[joe-frank-list] My letter to the Third Coast International Audio Festival webmaster...

contact at joefrank.com contact at joefrank.com
Wed Oct 22 14:38:09 PDT 2003

We're going to be streaming MP3s of the introduction and Joe's acceptance
speech as soon as we get the audio - probably tomorrow.  (By the way, next
site iteration will not have Real streams.)

We have a transcript of Joe's speech and pictures now up at

www.joefrank.com/news.html

Best,

The Joe Frank Web Team