[joe-frank-list] My letter to the Third Coast International Audio Festival webmaster...

Matt on Hotmail matthewshepherd at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 22 17:03:37 PDT 2003

 Hello Mark,

I'm an eager Joe Frank fan who'd love to hear his acceptance speech, but my love for Joe Frank is a close second behind my utter loathing for RealPlayer in all its forms. It's a despicable piece of software that rapes your computer's preference settings and works its way into your system like a chigger with botulism. So as much as I'd like to hear Joe's speech, I can't bring myself to click that horrific little "install" button and let this resource glutton and spyware hog have its wicked way with my antiquated machine.

Any chance you'll be posting it in MP3 or any other format?

I'm not trying to give you a hard time especially, I just really, really, really dislike RPOne.

Thanks,

Matt Shepherd
www.man-man.org