[joe-frank-list] FW: Joe Frank

Eric J. Pierce epierce at rcn.com
Sun Jun 22 10:42:47 PDT 2003

Hey,

It looks like the Metro Boston Library Network has three copies.  Or at
least, the online catalog search returned three entries (appended below).

Reading Joe Frank seems like it would be interesting.  Like most people on
this list, I've spent countless hours listening to his recordings.  I wonder
if I won't just hear his voice speaking what I'm reading.  Won't it be sorta
like books on tape ... without the tape?

Enjoy,

- Eric

--------------------------

The queen of Puerto Rico and other stories / Joe Frank.
Frank, Joe.
New York : Morrow, 1993.
ISBN: 0688087655
Contents: Tell me what to do -- Fat man -- Night -- Date -- Walter -- The
queen of Puerto Rico -- The decline of Spengler -- Philosophy.

Copy/Holding information
Copley - General Library	Fiction	FRANK J		Adult	In Library
Copley - General Library	Fiction	FRANK J		Adult	In Library
Copley - General Library	Fiction	FRANK J		Adult	In Library
Copley - RL Stacks	Fiction	PS3556.R33424 Q4 1993	c.1	In Library Use Only	In
Library