[joe-frank-list] mp3s

Damon Akins dbakins at cox.net
Thu Jun 12 11:25:26 PDT 2003

I just find the highly technical, obscure arguments over format off topic
for a list ostensibly devoted to Joe Frank. It is obviously of great
interest to some, but it seems more appropriate for an off-list
conversation.

I second Matt Shepherd's comments that the shows were originally intended
for the radio, and it seems the question of high-quality audio is really
missing the point.

As to your question, no. I enjoy the discussions on the list. But this one
seemed to have ranged off-topic.

Not sure why my message engendered such a heated response.

Damon