[Darkwood-SCA] [west_peers] Re: [sca-west] Estrella War!!!

Aurora Komnenos komitissa at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 3 14:13:22 PST 2011

Hello,

Yes, we will be doing the West Estrella War truck/trailer again.  I hope to have
logistics posted in a couple of days.  There will be a pickup at the tourney in
Monterey on the 12th.

Thanks,
 - Aurora

________________________________
From: cathy blancett <cathyblancett at yahoo.com>
To: sca-west at yahoogroups.com; West Peers <west_peers at yahoogroups.com>; West
Pelicans <westpels at yahoogroups.com>; Darkwood Armory <darkwood-sca at armory.com>;
sca-southernshores at yahoogroups.com; SCA Oertha <sca_oertha at yahoogroups.com>;
West Apprentices <west_apprentices at yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Mon, January 3, 2011 1:53:46 PM
Subject: [west_peers] Re: [sca-west] Estrella War!!!

Will anyone be doing a Wagon Train to Estrella (truck/trailer space purchase)?
Catherine

________________________________
From: Heather English <theiadora at yahoo.com>
To: SCA West <sca-west at yahoogroups.com>; West Peers
<west_peers at yahoogroups.com>; West Pelicans <westpels at yahoogroups.com>; Darkwood
Sent: Mon, January 3, 2011 12:57:01 PM
Subject: [sca-west] Estrella War!!!

Greetings unto the Populace of the West.

Now that the Holidays are past, I know people are wondering about Estrella War.
There is still time to Pre-Register (which saves you money). Go to here
http://www.estrellawar.org/ to do that.

To assist in creating a comfortable West Kingdom camp layout I will need some
information to be able to accommodate everyone.This only applies to those that
are Camping with the West Kingdom. If you are day-tripping from a hotel, I will
only need to know your information if you were planning on putting a day-shade
IN the West Camping Area. If a War Unit or Household (or any subgroup) that
wants to camp together wants to appoint someone on gathering their information
that would be appreciated.

Mundane Name:
SCA Name:
Pre Registration Number (if you have one):
Tent type (Mundane, Period)
Tent size with ropes:
Orientation of tent door (long side, short side) (to keep us from making the
only space that your tent fits in be opening into the side of someones tent)
Expected Arrival Date/Time:
Preference on who you would like to camp next to (if you have one, like War
Unit, Household):

In Service,

Baroness Theiadora Groves, OP
Land Agent