[Darkwood-SCA] Canton of Borderwinds' Court of Love and Beauty February28th

Fia fia at pacbell.net
Wed Feb 4 21:42:54 PST 2009

Greetings all Gentles-

Canton of Borderwinds’ Court of Love fast approaches! The event is on
Saturday, February 28. We shall have fighting all day and feasting and
frolics all night! (Please see website for details without advertising
braggadocio www.tarnmist.org <http://www.tarnmist.org>)

The Court of Love honours the Protector of Borderwinds and their consort
– this year, the Lady Protector is Mistress Rosario de la Torre and her
consort, Lord Godric of Castlemont. The Protector guards us from the
barbarian hordes at our borders (except when we’re actually playing with
said hordes, of course!)

When: Saturday, February 28th, noon to 11pm.
Where: Ramona Garden Park, 993 Ramona Street, Grover Beach CA^
Fighting: Heavy and rapier tournaments in the afternoon
Dancing instruction, youth combat and page school events
Heraldic consultation table available courtesy of the Latimer Herald,
Owen ap Morgan
Feasting and entertainment!
Tickets are going fast and seating for the feast is limited! Please RSVP
by February 14^th to Fia at pacbell.net <mailto:Fia at pacbell.net>. Feast
tickets are $15 for members, $10 for 10-15 year olds, $3 nonmember
surcharge.

I want to see Darkwood out in force at Court of Love - it would be
great! Besides, if you come to mine, then I can come to yours!!

Fiametta Margherita a Lucente
Autocrat, Court of Love