[Darkwood-SCA] College of St. David - OPERS demo tomorrow!

Laurie Hupman rose at santiagosmagic.com
Mon Sep 22 13:55:11 PDT 2008

Ack!  I meant to post this late last week!

St. David's is making a valiant comeback and their OPERS recruiting
demo is tomorrow afternoon.  If you can spare a couple of hours,
please consider coming up to UC Santa Cruz and lending a hand.  Bring
crafts!  Bring music and dancing!  I think you can even bring
fighting, but better double-check that since the UC has some funny
rules about weapons on campus.  Bring your bright shiny selves in
fabulous costumes and talk up the SCA!

The demo runs from 3:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.  Please contact Ilyana
d'Avila 13thought <at> care2 <dot> com for more details and to let her
know if you can help out.

Thanks!
Rose