[Darkwood-SCA] demo in San Jose on October 12

Lisa Masoni l.masoni at verizon.net
Thu Sep 18 11:24:03 PDT 2008

I am still looking for volunteers for a demo on Sunday October 12,  My school has its annual family picnic, and this year it's "Ye Olde Family Picnic."  There will be a fighting and general SCA demo from 2:00-2:40 and a dancing lesson from 3:30-4:00.  (I still need to recruit a dance teacher.)  You are invited to show up as early as 11:30 and wander around in garb.  There is free lunch involved, and you can try out picnic activities.  (Carnival games, climbing wall, face painting, silent auction, sports lounge, etc., etc.)

This is the weekend of the Great Western War.  If you are staying in the area and would like to participate in the demo, please let me know -- l.masoni at verizon.net

It will be at the Harker Middle School, 3800 Blackford Ave, near 280 and Saratoga Avenue.

Thanks!
Adriana Tacita