[Darkwood-SCA] The Darkwood OP is coming!

Kate McKowen-Taves anneofmdr at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 17 23:18:17 PDT 2008

Greetings all,

The Darkwood OP is coming!  Your Heralds have been hard at work for several years now compiling a list of the Darkwood awards that have been given to members of our populous.  We will have this posted on the Baronial Web Site Soon!  I will have the list available by Name and by Award Given at the Borgia Feast as well as a description of the awards.  Please help us fill in the blanks!

Please check these over for accuracy!  We may have missed an award you were given!

Yours in Service,

Lady Anne FitzRichard
Pinnacle Pursuivant