[Darkwood-SCA] Fw: [baronyofdarkwood] help for Sunday?

Lisa Masoni l.masoni at verizon.net
Tue Oct 7 11:42:43 PDT 2008

--- On Tue, 10/7/08, Lisa Masoni <l.masoni at verizon.net> wrote:

From: Lisa Masoni <l.masoni at verizon.net>
Subject: [baronyofdarkwood] help for Sunday?
To: baronyofdarkwood at yahoogroups.com
Cc: hawkshaven at yahoogroups.com, sca-darkwood at armory.com
Date: Tuesday, October 7, 2008, 11:39 AM

As you know, I have a demo on Sunday.  At the moment I only have 1 definite fighter.  I need at least one more to make this work!  Is there anyone who maybe has changed plans about going to the war, or could put on armor for a demo?  I will be eternally grateful!

Sunday October 12th, 2-2:40 at Harker Middle School, 3800 Blackford Ave, San Jose.

Thanks!
Adriana__._,_.___