[Darkwood-SCA] War Practice Sunday June 29

George Carlquist redbeargc at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 25 10:05:04 PDT 2008

Greetings,

On Sunday, June 29 at noon we will be holding a war practice at Laguna
Grande Park in Seaside. If is safe, there will combat archery. I will run
some Darkwood drills armored and unarmored. You don't need to be authorized
to come and participate. Rapier fighters are welcome.

We will be going over the requirements for making new Huscarls and new units
within the Huscarls.

We will BBQ after. We are supplying hot dogs (if you want something else
please feel free to bring it). Please bring something to share also.

Directions: Take best route to Hwy 1 south. Take the Canyon del Rey Blvd
exit in Seaside and turn left/east. Turn right on Del Monte Ave. Turn left
on Virgin Ave. Laguna Grande Park will be on the left. Practice will be held
on the side opposite of Chili's.

Eric Bjornsson