[Darkwood-SCA] Great Western War

Andrea Dutton ladyawrabella at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 29 16:55:05 PDT 2008

Greetings,
For those planning on attending GWW this year, I have just registered Darkwood for land.  If you would like to camp with Darkwood, please go to the Great Western web site and sign up for land allocations, it closes Sept.15th.  The more people that register ahead of time the more space we will have to work with.  It looks like it is 250 Sq feet per person that pays ahead and 125 sq. feet for children that pay ahead.  Pre- registration closes This Sunday Aug 31st.
Arabella

http://www.caid-gww.org/index.php