[Darkwood-SCA] Letter of Intent publishing deadline

Katherine ni Cheallaigh of Skye purpleviking at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 28 11:08:11 PDT 2008

I appologize for the short notice on this, but since we need to get
The Drum published in enough time for everyone who is not on the email
lists to review the letters of intent from each candidate, we need to
ask that anyone still wishing to run who has not submitted their
letters to do so by this Sunday, August 31st. You will still be able
to submit your letters of intent up to one week prior to the Masked
Ball, however they will not be published. We strongly recommend that
you meet this publishing deadline. If you have any questions please
let the Baron, Baroness or myself know.

In service,
Katherine