[Darkwood-SCA] Darkwood web site - small enhancements

Michelle Chapman-Thurber mct at warriorprincess.com
Mon Jan 29 18:47:30 PST 2007

Greetings everyone,

Just wanted to let y'all know that I've restructured the site.  It
may not be obvious initially upon loading the home page, but I've
converted the site so that it no longer is in frames.  This makes
navigation easier for those who might be pointed to a specific page
within the site from elsewhere - meaning that the header appears on
all pages so that if someone is pointed to the Events page
(http://www.baronyofdarkwood.org/events.shtml), they'll then be able
to navigate the rest of the site without issue.

However, this also means that the specific URL's I've given event
autocrats to point to their event copy has also changed.  Autocrats,
please re-submit the event URLs (if you're using the ones from this
site) to the Kingdom web minister so the links can be added/updated:

White Shield:  http://www.baronyofdarkwood.org/events.shtml#ws

MdR Prize Tourney:  http://www.baronyofdarkwood.org/events.shtml#mdr

Also, I've made a more subtle change.  I finally was able to locate a
nice clear drawing of the true Darkwood arms, so I've replaced the
previous one in the header banner with the new arms image.   Anyone
wanting a copy of this image (it's a transparent gif, very
convenient), just email me and I'll send it along.

In addition, if you have any photos of events you're willing to share
with me for posting on the site, please let me know!

Cheers to all, and I'll see you at White Shield.

Quentyn Siobhan O'Riordain
Darkwood Webmistress