[Darkwood-SCA] Baron's armour workshop cancelled this Wed. Jan 24

Erick Davidson windsor61 at hughes.net
Wed Jan 24 09:12:45 PST 2007

Greetings All!
   This is just a note to let everyone know that this weeks armouring workshop is cancelled for tonight. I forgot we had a previous commitment when I spoke to some people this past Monday at the Baronial business meeting.
   As always I insist people call ahead if they are coming a long way, even if they spoke to me just yesterday as plans change.
   If anyone knows how to contact Zenada (Bjorn? sp?) and Sheagh in Cear Darth especially, to let them know I would appreciate it.
Cheers,
Erich der Helmschmied