[Darkwood-SCA] White Shield Tickets

Andrea Dutton ladyawrabella at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 10 20:59:22 PST 2007

Greetings Everyone,

Three weeks from now Darkwood will be celebrating its 20th anniversary at our annual White Shield Tournament and Feast.  This will be a glorious event filled with fighting, displays, competitions, and amazing food.  We will be holding our silent auction again this year, as well as unveiling for the first time the Darkwood Tapestry.  Please join Darkwood in celebrating 20 years.  For tickets please contact me at ladyawrabella at yahoo.com.
Thank you,
Awrabella

Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.