[Darkwood-SCA] The Darkwood Drum

catherine at redshift.com catherine at redshift.com
Tue Sep 5 16:22:25 PDT 2006

Greetings,

I am resuming the editorship of "The Darkwood Drum."  I expect to have a September issue in the
mail by the 15th.  The Baroness has authorized that all subscriptions be extended by six months.

Now, here's what I need from you.  If you are in charge of or host a practice or regularly
scheduled workshop, please send me an email with the following:  type - heavy, rapier, archery,
sewing, etc., when & where the practice is and your contact info.  If you want to send me a short
announcement about your practice, directions, etc., that's even better.

Autocrats, please send me your event copy.  Seneschals, please send me current info on business
meetings - date, time, location.

Everyone: If you have any desire at all to see your name in print, send me STUFF!  Articles, A&S
papers, songs, poetry, artwork, NSTIW stories.  Anything SCA-related, as long at it's PG12-1/2 or
nicer.

In Service,
Caterina di Guglielmo
Darkwood Seneschal & relief Chronicler