[Darkwood-SCA] [Fwd: [Darkwood_Choir] Tues. Choir practice - Oct. 3. Prunedale]

John Rossignol giguette at pacbell.net
Tue Oct 3 11:26:37 PDT 2006

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [Darkwood_Choir] Tues. Choir practice - Oct. 3. Prunedale
Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2006 14:09:40 -0000
From: "Merrin Davidson" <the_momstable at rocketmail.com>
To: Darkwood_Choir at yahoogroups.com

Practice tonight will be in the home of Baron Erich and Baroness Liesl.
Thank you Liesl and Erich!!!

Practice starts at 7:30, bring your favorite tea.  Yadda, yadda,
usual disclaimers and rabble rousing.

Na'arah

Directions:
>From the north of Prunedale/Salinas area- take 101 south to Prunedale
get into the left lane. Turn left onto Pesante Rd, about two miles
take a left onto Holly Hill Dr, if you miss Holly Hill and you see Wild
Horse then you have gone too far, we are the first house on the right
that you can see from the road, 9150 Holly Hill Dr.

>From MDR/Monterey- take Hwy 68 to 101 and turn right onto Pesante Rd
and follow the directions above.

>From Caer Darth- take your best rout to 101 most people take Hwy 1 to
Hwy 156 to Hwy 101. Get into the left lane immediately and follow the
directions from the north.

If you have any trouble call Baroness Liesl
 at (831)663-0324.

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional