[Darkwood-SCA] Somewhat of an introduction...Where I am?

Allan Menefee andar_b at sbcglobal.net
Sun May 21 16:37:22 PDT 2006

My apologies, I intended to mention that, but forgot.  I live in northern Hollister (also Hawks Haven, I believe)

  I was also in contact with Lady Awrabella and will be attending the pottery class on Wednesday if at all possible.

  Thank you for reminding me,

  Allan

Wilhelm <wilhelm at sanmartin.com> wrote:              Allen
  Where do you live? I am from Hawks Haven which is   the Morgan Hill area. You may get e-mails from other people in the very large   Barony.
  Baron Wilhelm,KSCA, OP,KB
wilhelm at sanmartin.com
To Buy My   Book
http://www.geocities.com/baronwilhelm/