[Darkwood-SCA] Teachers Wanted for Darkwood A&S

Laurie Hupman rose at santiagosmagic.com
Tue May 9 16:59:37 PDT 2006

Darkwood A&S is scheduled for July 7-9, in a new (to us) campground at Bolado
Park in Tres Pinos.  We're looking for teachers of all types of classes, from
the weird and esoteric to the gooey and hands-on.

For Sunday, we'd specifically like war unit and war support classes.  Tactics,
weapons, um, other fightin' words, water bearing, chirurgeoning,
marshalling.... whatever makes a war happen, I'd like a class for it on Sunday
morning.

In addition to classes, there will be the Saturday evening potluck and social,
the Bard of the Oaks competition, and the First Annual Oaken Chef competition.

Please send me your contact info and a brief description of your proposed class,
including any requirements as to class size, cost for handouts or supplies or
special needs.

Thanks!
Rose de LeMans
Autocrat, Darkwood A&S