[Darkwood-SCA] Demo

WINDSOR61 at aol.com WINDSOR61 at aol.com
Mon Mar 27 15:09:49 PST 2006

From: "Kenneth Flores" <kflores at pahl-gosselin.com>
Subject: Demo  March 29

Hello everyone!

On March 29 there will be a demo at West  Valley Middle School, 801
Hibiscus Lane, near Saratoga & 280 from 12:00  until 2:30.  We encourage
as many people as possible to come out and  have a fun filled afternoon
teaching students!  It's a small school -  5th through 8th grade, with
the majority being 5th graders, but they will be  suspending classes for
the afternoon.  If you have an projects you could  demo, please come on
by!  We also are in need of fighters!

Please if you have any questions.  Feel free to contact me and I  hope to
see you all  there!

Francisco