[Darkwood-SCA] O.O.P. - An announcement from Etain of Hawks Haven

CYNTHIA HAYES cindyhayes at verizon.net
Sun Mar 26 11:42:39 PST 2006

Greetings all - As Baron Wilhelm might say - Stay tuned for a shameless plug. . . .

  I wanted to let everyone who is interested know that I have completed my Esthetics training and passed the State Board Exams!

  I've opened a shop in Gilroy and would like to invite you all to come and see me.  Just give me a call first to make sure I'm not in an appointment.

  I'm still going to school in the mornings.  I'm working on my Massage Therapy certification.  I'll be licensed to practice massage in Gilroy in the next couple of months and will finish my full certification by the end of July.  (I'll be starting with Swedish, Deep Tissue and Chair Massage.  I'll be adding Shiatsu and Sports Massage by August.)

  I'm putting a list of some of the esthetics services available at the bottom of this email if you are interested.

  **You will get 50 percent off your first service as a thank you for your support**

  I really appreciate Darkwood!  You have supported me through this last year in one way or the other, even just knowing you were out there helped!  I have been blessed with so many wonderful people in my life.

  ********Please feel free to forward this to anyone you feel would be interested********

  Thanks again!!
  Cindy Hayes

  Stillwater Spa
  8515 Forrest Ave.
  Located inside Slender Lady of Gilroy
  Gilroy,  CA 95020
  Phone: 408-846-5420

  Basic Facial      $70
  Your skin will be cleansed and an exfoliating mask will be applied.  A relaxing, rejuvenating facial massage will calm your mind and prepare your skin for application of a mask determined by its needs.  Then your skin will be treated to a moisturizing or hydrating mask.  This is the perfect treatment when you want to feel pampered.  It is also a great way to prepare your skin for that special day!  Allow 1 hour and 15 minutes for this treatment.

  Soothing Facial    $50
  This treatment is designed to calm visible redness, comfort reactive skin, relieve sensitivities caused by emotional or hormonal stress and ease signs of irritation.  This is a stand alone treatment that will help calm sensitive skin.  It is recommended for those with allergies and signs of rosecea.  Although all products used in this treatment have been formulated for use on sensitive skin there is always the possibility of allergic reaction.  If you are prone to allergic reaction we recommend a patch test of the products used 24 hours prior to receiving this treatment.  Allow 45 minutes for this treatment.

  Acne Facials    Price determined on an individual basis
  Let us help you clear your acne issues.  We will begin with a Basic Facial to determine your needs.  Most acne treatment programs will include multiple facial treatments (including extractions) and home care products.  If you are under a doctors care for acne please let us know.  We will need to discuss possible treatments with your doctor before we can proceed.  Allow 1 hour and 15 minutes for each treatment.

  Our waxing services include application of calming products to the skin after hair removal.  We are proud to maintain a safe and sanitary waxing environment.

  Facial Waxing:
  Eye brow Arching              $15
  Upper lip or chin                $10
  Full face                           $35