[Darkwood-SCA] OT: One last announcement for "Gothic at Midnight"

Tim Converse santiago at santiagosmagic.com
Wed Jun 28 10:12:47 PDT 2006

Yes, indeed I have been telling you about the show I am producing over
West/AnTir War weekend.  I know that many of you will be at the war, but
if you aren't going then I would love to see you all at the Rio Theater
in Santa Cruz for "Gothic at Midnight."

Tickets are: $20

You can visit:

http://www.santiagosmagic.com/gothicinterview.mp3

to hear an interview with Joshua and myself about the show.

And just to make things interesting I thought I would share with you the
radio commercial we will be running!

http://www.santiagosmagic.com/gothiccommercial.mp3

Enjoy!

And visit:

www.wildbabu.com

for directions, a video clip or to purchase tickets on-line!

Santiago