[Darkwood-SCA] June Crown need help

windsor61 at aol.com windsor61 at aol.com
Thu Jun 22 19:27:56 PDT 2006

Greetings Darkwood,

Due to life I may not be able to get to site early to land grab.  I need someone to help us get land on the eric.  We need about 35 feet of frontage.  I should be at site very soon after it opens with the canvas.  Also, we are missing the short sunshade poles.  If you have them please call me tonight to let me know if you are going to the event.

Hope to see everyone there and at the potluck Saturday night.  We need extra tables and tablecloths for the potluck.  This is going to be so much fun.

YIS,
Baroness Liesl