[Darkwood-SCA] Purg and Taxes

WINDSOR61 at aol.com WINDSOR61 at aol.com
Thu Jun 8 10:53:04 PDT 2006

Greetings,

Their Majesties have graciously agreed to let Darkwood pay our taxes at
Purgatorial. The site is at Balado Park.  A wonderful friend of  Darkwood,
Ysabella Dolfin, is autocrat this year.  If you can, please make  the time to help
her with this event.  I am planning on getting there  early Friday to help set
the eric and what ever else she may need help with for  the rest of the
weekend.  As all of you know running a Kingdom level event  needs many hands to make
it run smoothly.

 We are encouraging everyone to make homemade items for taxes.   If you want
ideas on what to do please contact me or your local seneschal.   Darkwood is
known for it's wonderful gifts and talented populace.

This years theme will be Roman.  As many of you remember our Viking  Theme
was spectacular and I know we will make this one even better.   Remember only
Darkwood can out Darkwood Darkwood!

Our next meeting is Monday June 19th at the Elkhorn Yacht Club starting at
7:00.  We will talking about taxes and ideas then.

YIS,
Baroness Liesl