[Darkwood-SCA] Darkwood's White Shield Tournament and Feast

Andrea Dutton ladyawrabella at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 30 15:41:33 PST 2006

  Greetings All,
  White Shield is coming up March 4, 2006, there are still tickets for sale.

  There will be a fight auction on during the tournament containing armor created by Baron Erick.  If there are other armorer out there that would like to donate any pieces please let me know.

    Also, there will be a bar room brawl to start off the the tournament so come prepared.

   We will also be holding our annual silent auction during the event, in addition we Will be hold a live auction during the feast.  If there are amazing artians out there that would like to help with any donation that would be wonderful.

    I am also looking for a few good teacher to hold a few A&S style classes during the day for those that are not fighting and would like something to do.

  The A&S Competition's will include, Italian deserts, banner making, weaving, leatherworking accessories, and accessories any other medium.

  The day will be followed by a wonderful feast created by our own talented Caterina di Guglielmo.  The menu is posted on Darkwood web site, West Kingdom web site, and the Westermark web site.  The tradition of beautiful dancing will follow the feast

  Feast tickets, including the day fee are $15.00.  For those just coming for the day the fee is $7.00.  Of course there is a $3.00 charge for nonmembers on top of the fees listed.
  Awrabella