[Darkwood-SCA] Looking for a ride to Hawks Feast

Isaac bureauthirteen at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 26 15:28:49 PST 2006

Hello. I'm looking for a ride to Hawks Feast. I  live in Aptos
(Although it is likely I can meet you some where closer  to you.) and am
willing to chip infor gas. I am on the cooking crew,  and would like to
arrive on site 10-10:30 to get started.
  I expect I will need a ride back with whomever gives me a lift there, however, there is a chance I will
catch a ride back with some one else.

  Thank you.

  -Isaac of Darkwood
bureauthirteen at yahoo.com