[Darkwood-SCA] Choir practice for Tuesday, Jan. 17 CANCELLED

John Rossignol giguette at pacbell.net
Tue Jan 17 17:51:35 PST 2006

Okay, I have received messages from almost everyone saying that they are
sick, or the family is sick, or they can't come for some other reason,
so we are going to cancel choir practice for tonight.  Rest and get
well, my friends.  My best to you and your families.  If all goes well,
we will meet next Tuesday at Anne's house.

John