[Darkwood-SCA] Darkwood Choir practice for Feb. 7 CANCELLED

John Rossignol giguette at pacbell.net
Tue Feb 7 13:16:27 PST 2006

Please note that choir practice for tonight has been CANCELLED due to
illnesses (not mine, this time).

Our next scheduled practice will be Feb. 21 -- we are skipping Feb. 14
because the married ladies of our predominately-female choir all
expressed the silly desire to spend the evening of Valentine's Day with
their husbands.  <sigh>  I keep telling them that the Romantic Period of
music was way past Period, but do they listen?

John