[Darkwood-SCA] Estrella Security - Western Volunteers

The MOMstable the_momstable at rocketmail.com
Tue Feb 7 08:31:12 PST 2006

Greetings All,

A thousand thank yous to everyone who volunteered their time to the
Western sponsored Security night at Estrella.  Due to a scheduling
duplication of effort, we will not be covering Security Friday night.
The West has been asked if we can, instead, fill in to cover the gaps
in the schedule for Thursday, February 16th, and Their Majesties have
agreed.  If you are at Estrella on Thursday and can help Them with this
effort, it is greatly appreciated.  If not, it is hoped that you can
volunteer at another time or in another capacity.  The goal is to help
make Estrella a safe and fun event for all.  The West is a part of that
great effort.

Yours in service,

Na'arah bat Avraham - The Momstable
War Minion