[Darkwood-SCA] Whiteshield Tickets

Andrea Dutton ladyawrabella at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 4 18:39:26 PST 2006

Greetings Everyone,
Darkwood will be celebrating its 20th Anniversary March 3, 2007 at Balodo Park in Tres Pinos, Ca.  We will be starting the day with a Bar Room Brawl. There will also be several A&S competitions, to be announce very soon, classes, A&S displays, including the Darkwood Tapestry, a silent auction and other fun actives.

Tickets are now for sale for $15.00 each, this includes the day fee.  I will have tickets for sale at 12th Night.  They are also available through the mail, please contact me off list of mailing address.

Awrabella