[Darkwood-SCA] Whietshield help

Andrea Dutton ladyawrabella at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 4 18:27:55 PST 2006

Greeting Everyone,
I am looking for a few helpers for Whiteshield.  As Autocrat as will be unable to run the boffer actives, if there is anyone that would like to help with the boffers that would be great.  I am also looking for someone to run the page school actives.  I will plan everything and bring all of the supplies.  In addition, I will be looking for people to make banners for decorating the hall, as well as people to help with set up and tare down of the site.  If you can help in any way that would be wonderful.
Thanks you,
Awrabella

http://new.mail.yahoo.com