[Darkwood-SCA] Archery Practice 12/3/2006

Lizabeth Workman deliriumskid at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 1 11:51:06 PST 2006

Got a couple calls for "when are having archery practice..!" soooooooooo........

Archery Practice this Sunday at the Santa Cruz Archery Range 12:30-2pm, after we will head over to Felton Bridge to watch and participate with the morris dancers at 2pm.

After that anyone wanting to meet my horses is welcome too. The stables are right next to the felton bridge.

Good horsemanship is not bought, its earned and is never sacrificed for performance.
-- Bjorn

http://360.yahoo.com/deliriumskid

Cheap talk?
http://voice.yahoo.com