[Darkwood-SCA] armor

Shaun Henderson shenderson6752 at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 14 19:43:34 PDT 2006

Hi all, I'm kind of new to...well, everything. But I wanted to learn heavy
fighting, if possible, and heard there's a workshop on wensdays and fighting
on tuesdays. I've already got a sword made, but I was wondering what
materials I'll need to make a shield. I've already got a shield basket, but
not much else. I should maybe hopefully be able to start making something in
a couple weeks here (after some testing) and then maybe start fighting, if
thats okay. Just wondering if I could get some help on it. Thanks, I
appreciate it.

Sincerely
                    Shaun Henderson

P.S. I was thinking a round shield, and of cheapest make possible :) Just a
po lil airman wit no monay. Thanks!