[Darkwood-SCA] Darkwood Dance Practice - 3rd Thurs/Prunedale

The MOMstable the_momstable at rocketmail.com
Mon Aug 14 10:43:53 PDT 2006

Greetings Darkwood Dancers,

This is your reminder for Darkwood Dance, 1st Thursday
of the month, August 17, 2006. This week we are meeting at the home of
Baron Erick and Baroness Liesl. (Directions below)

After the long summer hiatus, the Darkwood Dance Practice is ready to
resume. So dig out your dance shoes, and come out to revitalize your
dancing spirit.

This is a beginning level dance practice. No previous
experience is necessary. The featured dances for
August will be: Dance instructors' discretion

Practice starts at 7:30 pm and runs to approximately
9:00 pm. We then break for root beer floats and
snacks. In courtesy to those who must go to
work/school early the next day (including our hosts),
we'd like to try to be prompt starting and stopping.
We suggest street clothes, rather than garb, for
practice. Clean, soft-soled shoes are a bonus.

If you have any questions or if you would like to be
added to the Darkwood Dance List in yahoo groups,
please contact:

Practice/Dance Group contact - Na'arah bat Avraham
(408) 848-5748 the_momstable at rocketmail.com

>From the north of Prunedale/Salinas area- take 101 south to Prunedale
get into the left lane.  Turn left onto Pesante Rd, about two miles
take a left onto Holly Hill Dr, if you miss Holly Hill and you see Wild
Horse then you have gone too far, we are the first house on the right
that you can see from the road, 9150 Holly Hill Dr.

>From MDR/Monterey- take Hwy 68 to 101 and turn right onto Pesante Rd
and follow the directions above.

>From Caer Darth- take your best rout to 101 most people take Hwy 1 to
Hwy 156 to Hwy 101.  Get into the left lane immediately and follow the
directions from the north.

If you have any trouble call me at (831)663-0324. Baroness Liesl