[Darkwood-SCA] Need ideas for taxes?

Katherine ni Cheallaigh of Skye purpleviking at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 24 12:51:06 PDT 2006

Alcohol, in many forms, have long been a standard gift for the royals. I believe the only regs that may stand here are mundane laws. As long as you are "of age", and the person(s) you are gifting the beverages to are also "of age", there should be no problems. I hope this helps.

  In service,
Katherine

Laurie Hupman <rose at santiagosmagic.com> wrote:
  I think so, but I'm easily confused by all the regs when it comes to alcohol --
Caterina, do you know?

Rose

Quoting Ann M Morton :