[Darkwood-SCA] St. David's booth - 9/27 & 9/29

Cassandra Rossignol cheekymonkey at monkeymanor.net
Mon Sep 26 17:02:53 PDT 2005

With Deep Apologies for the late notice...

The College of St. David's needs your help to populate our booth at
Cabrillo College's Club Days.  We'll be talking to impressionable young
college students about the wonders of the Current Middle Ages and the
people who live there... for recruitment purposes, of course <smile>.

There will be room for dancing, but we don't have permission for
fighting demos of any kind.  Restroom facilities and vending machines
are available near booth area.  Cabrillo is a non-smoking campus and
ours is a non-smoking booth.

WHEN AND WHERE:
Cabrillo College (Aptos campus)
11am to 3pm
Wednesday 9/28 and Thursday 9/29
In the main quad, in front of the theater/performing arts building

WHAT TO BRING::
Garbed bodies
A&S display items
Heavy & fencing fighters' stuff to display
Chairs (bring your own, for we have no spares)
Display tables
Period music/dancing CDs
Musical instruments to play
Food and/or beverages for yourselves

Please contact me privately if you think you may be able to attend or
have items you are willing to lend for display.  If you can't contact me
in advance, but it turns out you can come, by all means DO feel free to
just show up.  The more, the merrier.

In Service,
 - Cassandra Rossignol

PS.  This announcement was sent with prior approval from the seneschals
of the canton of Caer Darth and the College of St. David.