[Darkwood-SCA] Monterey Demo this Saturday

corinthian at corinthianarmries.com corinthian at corinthianarmries.com
Thu Oct 27 20:15:49 PDT 2005

To keep you lot updated. The 'demo' this Saturday is a 'go'.
I talked to a few people at the Baroness's Ball this last weekend, and it
looks like we have at least a couple of fighters who are going to come down
and put on a demo. It also looks like we have a few members of the choir who
are attending and singing (can I get an update on this, who, how many, etc)
Anyone else that is interested, please get in contact with me ASAP.
We need to know how many people will be attending, as we are going to be fed
(expect GOOD food)

Info from Joanna (the organiser)
"It starts at 6pm for cocktails and then dinner is at 7pm.  The venue is the
Monterey Fairgrounds in the King City Room.
The entrance you should use is the Garden Street entrance.  Are you familiar
with the Fairgrounds?  Approximately how many people are you bringing so I
can let the caterer know we will have additional people to feed."

Again. Anyone who is attending, please drop me an RSVP so that I know. Also,
give me a clue of what you would like to do.

Rob