[Darkwood-SCA] Wanna learn to spin?

Hendy Appleton naadhira at naadhira.net
Thu Oct 27 10:27:45 PDT 2005

For those not on sca-west... Collette de Reyncheval is offering her
Beginning Spinning class again. She's setting up a session in Santa Clara,
but she's also willing to travel to teach on the weekend if there are
enough students.

Her original message follows my signature. If you are interested, please
contact me privately. If there are enough of us, I'll work on scheduling
something in central Darkwood.

- Naadirah, interested in spinning - NOT particularly interested in driving
to Santa Clara mid-week if I can avoid it!