[Darkwood-SCA] Stolen Armor

Jack Hollis steeljack2001 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 13 21:17:58 PDT 2005

Greetings All,

Raven Silverthorne here, Caer Darth's local Marshal.
I am posting to let everyone know that my armor was
stolen from my home in Santa Cruz this past week.

Helmet--stainless steel with Byzantine point on top,
slat backed
Gut Bucket--black leather: Icelandic Raven with three
roses tooled into leather
Arms/Legs-- black leather splint with full metal knees
and elbows
Gambison--hmm, that might not be such a loss--it was
totally trashed out dingy dark red plaid..
Buckler
Sword-- basket helm
Squire's belt-- original gift from knight--tipped with
brass, brass is engraved with sunburst  :(

If discovered, please alert me at (831)359-9811 or
email me here.

Many thanks,

Raven