[Darkwood-SCA] Darkwood Chir practice, Tuesday, Oct. 11, Del Rey Oaks

John Rossignol giguette at pacbell.net
Sat Oct 8 09:31:07 PDT 2005

   Hi, all.  The Darkwood Choir will meet for practice Tuesday evening,
October 11, at the home of Caterina & Hraefn.  Bring your favorite tea.

We will be reviewing on the following the pieces which I would like us to
perform at the Baroness' Masked Ball:
   Pastime With Good Company
   Oh My Hart
   Darkwood, the Oak of the West
   Pelican Processional (with some of the West Kingdom Choir)

The Masked Ball is Oct. 22.  We have only 2 practices left until then.

Please notify anyone you may know who is interested in the choir, but
is not yet on the Darkwood or Darkwood_Choir mailing list.

We welcome newcomers.  :-)

TIME:  7:30 pm to 9:30 pm, Tuesday, October 11

PLACE: Caterina & Hraefn's house:

800 Arbor Place, Del Rey Oaks
831-394-1164

DIRECTIONS:

 From Hwy 1, take Canyon Del Rey (Hwy 218) exit, turn east onto Canyon
Del Rey.  Cross Fremont Blvd. and pass the Ralph's market. Take the
first right onto Rosita (by the golf driving range).  Take the first
left onto Angelus.  (Watch out for the storm drain dips on Angelus.
There are 4, and the last one is the worst.)  The 4th cul-de-sac on your
left is Arbor.  800 is at the end of the street, and their driveway is
to the left of the street-light pole.

** Pet Warning **  Caterina & Hraefn have a cat and a rabbit.

See you there!

John