[Darkwood-SCA] Darkwood Choir practice for Tuesday, Nov. 22, Seaside

John Rossignol giguette at pacbell.net
Tue Nov 22 04:49:32 PST 2005

   Hi guys.

Darkwood Choir will meet for practice tonight at the home of Anne and
Lucius.  Please bring your favorite tea.

We will continue working on the the following songs, so that we can join
in with the West Kingdom Choir at 12th Night:
   Gaudete
   Riu, Riu, Chiu
   Vitrum nostrum gloriosum
   Joseph Lieber, Joseph mein (maybe)

Voice parts for all these are posted in the Files section of our Yahoo
group.

Time: Tuesday, November 22, 7:30 - 9:30 pm

Place: 222 Bastogne Rd, Seaside, CA

Directions:

Take Hwy. 1 to the Ft. Ord/CSUMB main entrance exit (on maps this is
Light Fighter Dr.). At the 3rd light, turn RIGHT onto General Jim Moore
Blvd. (the right lane heads with an island split). At the second light,
turn RIGHT onto Normandy. Go past the stop sign, and at the next
corner, turn LEFT onto Salerno. Take the first RIGHT onto Bastogne.

Anne's house is the third on the left. To find the front door, take the
path to the left of the driveway.

(If you can't tell by the street names, this location is on the former
Fort Ord.)

If you get lost, Anne's phone number is 831-394-1626. Unfortunately,
cell phone reception in the area is spotty.

See you there.

John