[Darkwood-SCA] (no subject)

catherine at redshift.com catherine at redshift.com
Fri Nov 18 12:13:00 PST 2005

Dear Darkwood,

Sorry for the late notice, the Darkwood meeting is Monday, November 21, at
7:00 pm at the Elkhorn Yacht Club in Moss Landing.  As usual, the meeting
will start as soon after 7:00 as dinner service allows.   If you have any
business you want placed on the agenda, please notify me by NOON on
Monday.

To get there:

>From the NORTH: go south on Hwy. 1 past Watsonville.  The road narrows
down to 2 lanes.  When you pass the Beacon station (the only gas station
on this stretch of road), go about another mile, and the entrance to the
Yacht Club is on your right.  If you get to the bridge, you just passed
it.  We are allowed to use the parking spaces marked "Yacht Club members
only".

>From the SOUTH: Take Hwy. 1 North to Moss Landing, croos the bridge and go
about 2/10 of a mile, the driveway will be on your left.  If you get to
the big curve in the road, you've gone too far.  We are allowed to use the
parking spaces marked "Yacht Club members only".

See you Monday,
Caterina di Guglielmo,
Darkwood Seneschal