[Darkwood-SCA] Demo help needed in San Jose in March 9

The MOMstable the_momstable at rocketmail.com
Tue Mar 1 18:38:06 PST 2005

Greetings to the list.

Francisco asked me to post this. Thedemo is on for Wednesday the
 9th of March (next week) from 12noon-2pm.

Its for 7th graders.  They will be at lunch, but will have some
movement.

 The school is ST FRANCES CABRINI SCHOOL (Students: 686;
 Location: 15325 WOODARD RD San Jose, CA; Grades: PK - 8). It's a
 private school near the Campbell border.

 I don't have any more details at this time, if you would like to
 help out, please contact Katherine de Langelei via delangelia at
 yahoo dot com or Francisco Stop-me-before-I-volunteer-again
 Acero via francisco_acero at sbcglobal dot net.

Sincerely,

Na'arah