[Darkwood-SCA] Darkwood Choir practice for Tuesday, June 28, Seaside

John Rossignol giguette at pacbell.net
Mon Jun 27 15:10:19 PDT 2005

   The Darkwood Choir will meet for practice Tuesday, June 28, at the
home of Anne of MdR.  Bring your favorite tea.

Please notify anyone you know who is interested in the choir, but is not
yet on the Darkwood or Darkwood Choir mailing list.  We welcome
newcomers.   :-)

*     *     *     *     *
Choir members, please try to show up.  We are now practicing the
processional music which we will perform IN COURT at Purgatorio (August 27).
*     *     *     *     *

Time:    Tuesday, June 21, 7:30 - 9:30 pm

Place:   222 Bastogne Rd, Seaside, CA

Directions:

Take Hwy. 1 to the Ft. Ord/CSUMB main entrance exit (on maps this is
Light Fighter Dr.).  At the 3rd light, turn RIGHT onto General Jim Moore
Blvd. (the right lane heads with an island split).  At the second light,
turn RIGHT onto Normandy.  Go past the stop sign, and at the next
corner, turn LEFT onto Salerno.  Take the first RIGHT onto Bastogne.

Anne's house is the third on the left.  To find the front door, take the
path to the left of the driveway.

(If you can't tell by the street names, this location is on the former
Fort Ord.)

If you get lost, Anne's phone number is 831-394-1626.  Unfortunately,
cell phone reception in the area is spotty.

See you there.

John