[Darkwood-SCA] Darkwood 5th Thursday -Dance-A-Thon/Gilroy

The MOMstable the_momstable at rocketmail.com
Mon Jun 27 10:31:10 PDT 2005

As a service to those who may be interested in dance:

This is your reminder for Darkwood Dance, 5th Thursday
of the month, June 30th.

Since this is a 5th Thursday, we will be having a
Dance-A-Thon. This will be held at Rosalyn and Jonathon's house in
Gilroy. We will have a potluck Salad Supper first (bring a favorite
salad to share), followed by running through as many dances as possible
for the evening.

Practice starts at 7:00 pm (note earlier start time) and runs to
approximately 9:00 pm. We suggest street clothes, rather than garb, for
practice. Because of the warmer weather, practice will be outside in
the yard.

If you have any questions or if you would like to be
added to the Darkwood Dance List in yahoo groups,
please contact:

Dance Master - Vyncent atte Wodegate (408) 250-5563
torlanswingmeister at yahoo.com
Practice/Dance Group contact - Na'arah bat Avraham
(408) 848-5748 the_momstable at rocketmail.com

Directions:

>From 101 in Gilroy, take Leavesley Road (Hwy 152) west. Leavesley
becomes
Welburn past Monterey road. Stay on Welburn. Make a right on Wren Ave
(firehouse). The 5th street on the left is Maria Way. Jonathon &
Roselyn's
house is the third one on the left.

If you get lost, their home phone number is 408-846-4661